Penis Enlargement: A hot selling business?
Penis enlargement is the most fascinated and talked about topic among the male population. Every person thinks about this at some point in his life. Moreover the Media and internet is flooded with penis enlargement advertisements. To add with porn industry also makes a man think bigger is better.
Interesting facts about Penis
Let us first discuss about some interesting facts about Penis, and then proceed with the understanding of penis size.
- You might have noticed very often that your penis does something on its own or you might have faced inappropriate erections and the reason for this is that you have less command over your penis as compared to other parts of body like your arms and legs. A part of your nervous system called the autonomic nervous system which is not always under your conscious control commands your penis. This nervous system also regulates blood pressure and heart rate.Sexual arousal usually isn't voluntary. The conscious mind is complicit in it, but a lot of
sexual arousal goes on in the sympathetic nervous system. In addition, impulses from the
brain during the REM phase of sleep cause erections, whether you're dreaming about sex
or about a test you forgot to study for. Heavy lifting or straining to have a bowel movement
can also produce an erection. Just as the penis grows without your consent, sometimes it
shrinks. The flaccid penis varies in size considerably. Exposure to cold water or air makes
your penis shrink. That's a function of the sympathetic nervous system. Psychological
stress also involves the sympathetic nervous system, when you're relaxed and feeling well,
your flaccid penis looks bigger than when you're stressed.
- Average penile length and penis length when flaccid and erect:
Among men, there is no consistent relationship between the size of the flaccid penis and
its full erect length. The average penis size is about 9-16 cm (3.5-6.3 inches) when erect. The average girth for an erect penis is 8-13 cm (3.1-5.1 inches). A penis is only said to be unusually small if it is less than 3 inches (7.6 cm) long when erect.
These measurements were based on a review of studies on penis size conducted since 1942. An analysis of more than thousand measurements taken
by sex researchers shows that shorter flaccid penises tend to gain about twice as much
length as longer flaccid penises. Flaccid length not predictor of erect length, some men has relatively short flaccid penises but typically expands when erect to a "normal" length. These types of penis are referred to as grow-ers. The other appears big most of the time, but doesn't get much bigger after achieving erection referred as a show-er.
An international Men's Health survey reports that 79 percent of men have grow-ers, 21 percent have show-ers.
- You can break your penis: There is no "penis bone," but you can break your penis. It's called penile fracture. When it happens, there's an audible pop or snap. Then the penis turns black and blue and there's terrible pain. Penile fracture is rare, and it typically happens to
younger men because their erections tend to be quite rigid.
There are certain ways in which you may avoid hurting your penis from penile fracture:
You must avoid using your penis in too coarse an exercise. Avoid thrusting too hard and
quick during an intercourse, as you may have a penile fracture by hitting the partner’s
pubic bone. Moreover, you may also avoid injuring the penis by exercising caution in case
your partner moves too fast and hard while straddling you.
In older men, the problem of penal fracture does not normally arise, as the erection is not
that rigid. However, it is hard enough and suitable for sexual intercourse, and may
sometimes lead to a complication called the Peyronie’s syndrome. This happens when the
penis gets bent in a particular direction during intercourse, leading to minute scratches in
the tissue, that may ultimately lead to major scars. Such scars over a long period of time
may result in the penis being bent in an abnormal angle and shape.
Common reasons for why a man feels that his penis is small:
- Comparison with others: Usually many males compare their penis size to the porn stars and other guys in gym. Penile size varies in each individual and is different from other and this is attributed to the race, colour and genetics among men. Some have smaller flaccid penis and some have larger flaccid penis but the average erect penis size is in normal range in majority of men. Thus, comparison creates unwanted misunderstandings and anxiety and should be avoided. The best thing to do is, measure your erect penis and compare your results with normal average penis size of your race.
- A man's own view of his penis automatically makes it look smaller to him than to someone else. This is simply because looking down at the penis from above makes it appear smaller, compared with how it looks straight on, or from the side.
- Insufficient blood flow or Erectile Dysfunction: It is one of the major reason many men feel that the size of the penis is small and not adequate. During the process of erection blood flow to the penis is increased considerably in the optimum level for a strong and hard erection. Only if the erection is normal, the full size of the penis is attained. Once the blood flow starts inside the penis during the time of erection the penis will start growing and expanding to reach its original maximum size, and if the blood flow is not proper or sufficient then the size of the penis will not be attained to its maximum level, therefore Erectile dysfunction or improper blood flow to the penis during the erection is one major reason many men feel that their penis size is small and not sufficient.
- Impact of Pornography: Today because of the easy access to internet and other media majority of the individuals learn and get education about sex from pornography from a very young age. In our society even if how modern the culture is sex remains a topic of taboo and healthy sex education is a far dream to young boys and girls. Therefore from young age many boys are obsessed with information they gather from pornography. In fact what is seen in pornography and real sex life is entirely different.
Pornography industry selects such men who have a little more than the average penis size and majority of them undergo certain kind of surgical enhancement methods. The actors are well build with sleek lower abdominal muscles which makes the penis looks bigger and attractive. There are various studies conducted which says that excess lower abdominal fat can make your penis look smaller because certain part of the penis is buried in abdominal fat. Therefore actors of porn industry have good build and a sleek abdominal muscle which makes the penis look larger. Porn actors also take certain drugs and stimulants for harder and stronger erections which make the penis look big.
The art of videography, lighting, shooting in certain angles all appears to look better to the audience which makes one feel that the size of the penis is large. What you actually see in pornography is very much different from real sex life. Therefore comparison to actors of pornography is wrong and should not be done.
- Remark from the opposite partner: Many men feel their penis size is small based on the comments from their partners.
Instead of understanding the real reason behind such comments they feel ashamed and get inferiority complex thinking the size of their penis is small. Many a times the real reason behind such comment is lack of sexual knowledge and unsatisfied sexual intercourse. It can also be due to wrong understanding about the size of the penis by the female partner.
When a man is not able to perform well and satisfy his partner, the partner says she is not satisfied because of the size of the penis. This makes the man feel that his penis size is small. This creates anxiety and tension and further deteriorates the sexual performance of the man. The reason for this can be due to lack of hard and strong erections in men due to which he is not able to perform well or due to rapid ejaculation which leaves the female unsatisfied. Therefore in such cases when proper history of their sexual life is assessed it’s generally found that the man is suffering from erectile Dysfunction or Premature Ejaculation or both.
- Fatty and Obese Males and Females: It’s a very common feeling for obese and fatty men that their penis is smaller because of the excess lower abdominal fat which makes the penis look small. There are various studies conducted which says that excess lower abdominal fat can make your penis look smaller because certain part of the penis is buried in the abdominal fat. Here the penis is actually not buried in abdominal fat but looks and feels like that which makes the man feel that his penis is small in size. Moreover due to excess lower abdominal fat in males and as well as in females there is mechanical obstruction for vaginal penetration and sometimes due to this excess fat, the penis is unable to reach the vagina properly which makes the vaginal penetration little difficult, which creates distress among such people and makes them feel that their penis size is smaller. It makes them feel that if the length of the penis was longer they could have easily penetrated. Such individuals should try certain sexual positions which are easier to perform and should definitely think of weight reduction. Such people are also prone to develop blood circulation deficiencies to the penis during erection which can again makes the penis look smaller.
Dr. Hameed Ibrahim’s view on treatment for penis enlargement:
There is no scientific proof for penis enlargement with any medicines or equipments that increase the length and breadth of the penis. Therefore don’t get trapped into such misleading advertisement flooded in the internet and other media which claims to increase your natural penis size.
Moreover females are not much bothered about the size of the Man’s penis; rather they are more bothered or concerned for a satisfying sexual intercourse which is not dependent on size. A female’s vagina can accommodate any size of the penis and the size of the penis is not the prime concern, it’s the rigidity and stiffness of erection which plays a crucial role followed by a satisfying penetration time. Most important factor is, please understand that more than 90 % of humans have normal penis size, and the size of the penis is predetermined genetically. Only during the developing stage if you have serious hormonal problems and if you do not have Male Characters like Beard, Moustache, Pubic Hairs etc then there are chances that your penis size might also have been effected which is quite a rare condition, therefore if you have all the Male characters then it’s your wrong understanding about
penis size which a huge majority of youngsters have worldwide today which is very common.
Majority of youngsters feel that there penis size is small and they cannot satisfy their partners in sex life which is a huge misunderstanding.
Erect penis size can be anything from 3.5 inches to 6.3 inches which is normal reading and majority of individuals have the normal penis size. Now understand that in order to feel the correct penis size, erection should be strong and good. For the penis to grow and attain its normal size, correct blood flow to the penis should take place and when there is correct and required blood flow to the penis during erection, then the size of the penis will be felt correctly with confidence. So Erection should be strong and good for attaining proper Penis Size.
Therefore consult a qualified sex specialist and discuss about the problem in detail and go for the right and safe Herbo Mineral Ayurveda Treatment.
With the right Herbo Mineral Ayurveda treatment, the erection is fully rectified and the size of the penis is attained to its maximum flexibility which makes the penis looks rigid, bigger, fatter and healthily.